of.Friday.&.me.

of.Friday.&.me.

I'm feeling quite under the weather,it's like waking up on the wrong side of the bed.Thanks to the my throat's closing in and my head is spinning feeling that I picked up yesterday while I was on my way back from work.I blamed it on the 35 mins train rides and the 7 mins hellish bus ride,yea specifically the bus ride. I whined about it to C*** and he suggested for me to walk instead.Ceh. No thank you, I'll take the cab instead.

*sighs*

This is what happened when you left your car back home and being left with no choice but the ever so wonderful public transportations.Owh well, at least I'll spend less money on the transportation which means more money to indulge myself with my favourite shopping spree and whatnot.Yea right,konon hikmah disebaliknye lah tu.




Anyway, something went wrong with the centralized air-con here in the office yesterday. The guys were all restless since they are a bunch of thick-skinned guys and just can't live without the I'm freezing to death temperature.They lodged a report to the FM but as for me, I secretly thankful for the malfunction and hope that it will last for a bit - at least it won't be as freezing as usual and when I told one of my colleagues bout how freaking cold the office is, he just laughed it off saying that it's normal and perhaps he's the kind of guy who should live abroad where it's cold and gloomy. Right.




On the lighter and happier note.

Thank God it's Friday, now I'll get to scare the living daylight out of C*** and spend my hard-earned cash on something crappy and cute.

I can't blardy wait.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker