of.last.&.me.

of.last.&.me.

It's my LAST day at work.Thank God.

I must say that it has been one hell of a journey for me. It's not all bad,tapi banyak jugak la yang tak best sebenarnye.ha ha.(Note: Kita digalakkan untuk tidak mengutuk company yang akan ditinggalkan.)

Well,I've gained loads of useful knowledges while I'm here and the akak-akak dan abang-abang are truly good to me.

But it's time to move on eh? For a better career,new skills, experiences & perhaps gain more money to satisfy my insatiable need of shoes, exquisite food and whatnot.

I gonna miss the sesuka hati kau je la keluar pukul 11 for lunch sessions, the I'm doing this blardy program at my own pace coz I'm the only one who knows how to do it moments and the pegi Midvalley jap nak cari something breaks.

I ain't gonna start to be all melodramatic here, so..enough said.




Owh yes on the brighter note, the bank(read:the new employer) gonna put me into one of those 3 months off-the-job training. We gonna learn about dinosaurs. Yipeee!! Dinosaurs? Yes,that's Cobol/mainframe programming to me,so within the next 3 months - do drop by and say hi to the new extra-geeky me and yea I'll have to travel to Shah Alam everyBlardyday for the next 3 months before I'm back in Bkt.Damansara. Err..yippee?

Hmpp...

I'm off to clean up my junk in this pc.

Till then,wish me lucky.

Okie?

p/s:Yes,I'm very thankful and happy.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker