of.cars.&.me.

of.cars.&.me.

I finally went through my 1st let's learn how to drive a manual transmission car again session last Saturday - courtesy of C***, he turned out to be one hell of a teacher. A MEAN one. He made me drove the car around and refused to tell me what I did wrong when I put the car to a sudden halt - much to my dismays but the minute we switched places, he profusely apologized and turned all I'm a sweet mon petit ami so please don't be mad at me again.

Hmmpp....all forgiven dearest.

Err..where was I? Owh well, it felt rather weird to actually drive one of those manual cars after gazillions years and I really sux at it, big time. It's awkward to use both legs when you are too accustomed to automatic cars. I just can't see myself being good at it soon. I need a hundred sessions more before I could swiftly drive one of those and not having the urge to look at the gearshift while shifting into the next gear. Pathetic. I should learn to be good at it before my beloved instructor being sent off somewhere for a training and return only in 6 months.

Sob.

Back to work.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker