of.parents.&.me.

of.parents.&.me.

Yea,unfortunately I'm back.Leaving you with no space to miss me.

Anyway,my dad actually started another series of his I want you to come back and work here at the XXXX MNC company. speech.

It's not like I don't want to,considering all the dough that I might be getting,but the thing is,getting a respectable job that guaranteed a thick dough with the utter help of your beloved father is a turn off for me. It's not like I'm too proud of myself,or that I'm way above the parents pulling all cabel to help their kid to get a good job thingy - which is rather usual these days - BUT just let me be, at least I'll know how $hitty or wonderful my life could be when I'm handling it on my own.

I know they are helping & there's just no way that I'll forget everything that they ever did for me. Their endless love,support and whatnot.BUT somehow (yea another BIG but), it just makes me feel like I'll never be good enough to do things on my own, as if I'll just collapse once they loosen their grips off me,as if I couldn't stand on my own feet.

They want me to be independent,but how could I be when they keep on flustering me on each and every single thing that I do. It's like hoping that your lil one will eventually learn to ride a real bicycle but somehow refuses to take them off the training wheels forever.

*sighs*

I'm grateful to have such parents,I truly do.But at times, it just makes me nauseous.
I don't wanna be an ungrateful child a la Tanggang si anak derhaka. So God help me.Please.

Mon Dieu,aidez moi.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker