of.24th.&.me.

of.24th.&.me.

2 days past 24th Nov 2007, C***'s 24th birthday.Bonne Anniversaire mon cher, I hope you had a good one,even if it's not as great as expected. <3

Anyway...

I'm starting my week with a humongous Monday blues and loads of discoveries in hand.What's up with the discoveries? One word, GREAT. Further glorified by moi partner in crime's remarks upon the sharing is caring session.Yea babe,more I think of it,the more I actually think it's an amusing one.Perhaps my lucky star is finally shining. *sparkling eyes*

Tho it may seems like nothing but candy land(for now).Truthfully,it has been a long winding road for me before I finally stumbled and decided to take the path that I'm in. Moi darling knows how I blabber my way through my endless paranoia. It's hard being a newbie in things like these,especially at this age. It makes you feel rather..stupid and pathetically lame.Seriously.

On another note,don't you realize that it's emotionally costly to be all excited and happy without shattering your heart into pieces nowadays? - so be real careful hun, else the next thing ya know, you might find yourself in a padded room wearing a straitjacket.he he.

So lets pray for loads of luck,shall we?

p/s:Ya,I'm a sucker for song with the piano playing on the background thingy. What a gurl to do? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker