of.weekend.&.me.

of.belated.weekend.&.me.

Perhaps it's not too late to write about the weekend. The Saturday was wisely spent on bed with occasional out of bed trip to eat,pray,shower and such. I was seriously advised by someone to have loads of rest to cure the flu, which ended up quite unsuccessfully successfully since I was fine enough to go out with C*** on the next day.




We went to catch a movie on Sunday.The cinema was half empty.We got a pair of good seats without the need of online,phone booking or whatsoever.Yey us!When we were waiting for the movie to start,we just came to realize that it has been ages since the last time we went out for a movie together,ages as in lightyears ago because I couldn't even recall the name of the last movie.Sungguh pathetic.

Anyway,Sunday's indulgences consist of a large caramel popcorn,Thai food(which we can't even pronounce), my favorite heavenly Lychee Paradise smoothies - minus my fav Lecka lecka cherry ice cream which was nowhere to be seen on that particular outlet :(

Well,I'm off. Need to finish up the codings.

Tata.

p/s:The movie's Bourne Ultimatum.One word,great.Cepat pegi tengok.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker