of.moving.&.me.

of.moving.&.me.

I'm going to move to a new place this weekend,to be exact - I HAVE to move.

I saw the new place 2 months back.Well,not really a place that I wanna live in but I have no choice,since I didn't help much with the house-hunting so it's not my place to whine,complaint and be ungrateful.However,the moment I laid my eyes on the neighborhood and especially the house. I freaked out, a little. Somehow I just knew that my dad surely gonna freak out,a LOT - if he happen to come over and gimme a visit next month.

Now I'm worried over the fact that he gonna be worried once he gets to see the place.

*sighs*

Why am I making a fuss over the new place? Well, the one and only time that I used to live in such housing area (read:Taman perumahan) was ages ago.When I was 5 or perhaps 6 and the place was not even as crowded/old as the new place, and I was living with my family - the safe family cocoon you see? Even when I was living off campus with the Darlings during my undergrad years,it was a 5 mins walk from the campus condo.

It's not like I hate living in those kinda place,tho I do admit that the spoilt brat side of me is not very keen of the idea. The new place is just kinda crowded and spooky in an unexplainable way, so I.AM.WORRIED.

God help me.Aidez moi.

Owh.C*** going to help me with the moving and stuff.Anda sememangnya sweet dan baik hati.Sayang anda.Walaupon anda sememangnya takde pilihan lain dan terpaksa tolong saya berpindah,kot tak saya merajuk. :P

Back to work.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker