of.language.&.me.

of.language.&.me.

Hari ini rasa macam nak menulis dalam Bahasa Malaysia yang sememangnye tidak formal lagi baku, - ade kemungkinan akan dirojakkan seperti biasa.

This..minggu ini rasa sangat la tertekan menunggu hujung minggu - walaupon hujung minggu itu masih lagi void dari sebarang aktiviti.Therefore, Si C*** akan dibuli untuk mencari idea2 yang bernas, else kita bersama2 akan ended up bercomelkan diri yang sememangnye sudah melebihi tahap kecomelan yang maksima.

** Versi Bahasa TAMAT my writing in English is crappy,so lets not mess up the national language pulak kan**





It has been ages since I whined bout people around me.This time around it's someone that's rather hard to be ignored. I can stand people with stupid,bad jokes - but I truly detest people who thought the world revolves around them and only themselves.Like HELLO!Tolong la,spare me from the misery and especially the dosa sebab saya rase sangat la bencinyer kepada anda.Is it my fault not to act like I care when I truly don't? It's not my fault that you're feeling miserable coz you're too snobby to share your problem with others. It's also not my fault that I don't kneel at your feet begging for you to pour out your precious dilemma.I have better things to do - sleep, catching up with my almost non existent social life, bully C***,plan out my weekend, menyelamatkan my pity brain from melting from all the excessive Oracle thingy and codings,etc etc. So,whatever your problem might be, suck it all up and live with it,will ya? Please?

Okie,I'm done.Back to work.

p/s:Rase cam mengidam Haagen Dazs's Chocolate Fondue - weekend ni boleh ke?hihi *wink wink*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker