of.tag.&.me.

of.tag.&.me.

I've been tagged by the ever so twisted Pacik Kulat.

It has been quite a while since my last tag thingy,so here goes nothing.

The Rules of this tag:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

********
o1. I talk a lot, especially to myself.Hah!
o2. I always thought of myself as 1 of the tough-breed, but sometimes I tend to be overly sensitive over silly, crappy lil stuff.
o3. I'm a kid at heart,through and through.
o4. I belief in what you give,you'll get back.
o5. I have a fetish over 4wd cars.
o6. I couldn't stand insects and reptiles. They are eerie and creepy all at the same time.
o7. I'm not planning to be the you look awfully depressed programmer forever.
o8. Inscrutable is my middle name.


********
I'm tagging :
N O B O D Y.

Can aa?Malas nak buat the linking.ha ha :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker