of.weekend.&.me.

of.weekend.&.me.

I'm back.

Miss me?

Well,I had a great weekend.Managed to bully be bullied by C***(tho according to plan - I'm not supposed to be the bullied-one here *roll eyes*).However, yours truly managed to stuff C*** with whatever that she felt like eating during the weekend,& he ended up eating more than she did - which is great. :D

I'm truly sorry if the fattening ice creams triggered your kejap ade kejap takde ala chipsmore cough. Perhaps we really NEED to go for the so called healthy menu next time(which is like God knows when). So no more ice creams (especially the one with cookies & cream ) for dessert or coleslaw and cheesy wedges for tea.

Perhaps it's the reason why we only meet up once in a while,else we'll be super comel in no time(alasan penyedap hati).

Owh yea,

weekend = good food + bullying or being bullied by C***

makes me happy & slightly fat.

so next time it ought to be

weekend = good healthy food + bullying or being bullied by C*** + long walks(window shopping/walk in the park/shopping/etc) to burn off the remaining fat.

Wonderful eh? No?

p/s: I got myself a job.Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker