.of.sentiment.&.me.

of.sentiment.&.me.

My older couz is finally going to Ireland to pursue her dreams.I'm happy for her but...sedihnye.but once I have the cash,I'll surely go for a visit.Our very own tour to Europe bebeh!

My current training module is dead boring.Sedihnye..what a programmer wannabe to do.haih.

I might not be able to bully C*** this weekend.Sedihnye.. :((

*sighs*

Malas la cakap pasal bende sedih2 lagi.Please remind me again why I should be thankful and happy.




The convocation is comin in August. The long awaited convocation.Lots of stuff that are yet to be settled but I'm tres malas.ho ho.

Dah almost a year habis study rupenyer.Time flies eh?

Feels like it was yesterday when moi,Munie and Elin struggled for our deadly FYP,went out for our I need a break at 2am thingy, me sitting in front of my lappy while listing out my weekly craving and Mun will be like "Okay,nanti kita cari", stalking the stalkable botak - yang sadly hanya good-looking from afar(blurgh!),the utterly animated WRY, cool and crazy housemates.

Haih..

I miss the good old days - minus the assignments,boring classes and exams.

I'm off lah,before I turn into this unstoppable sentimental junkie.

Tata.

3 comments:

akutaktahu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

aih sis, makin kronik ya jiwa sentimental kamu :P

MsAnak said...

haa?Mane ader :P

eXTReMe Tracker