of.guy.&.me.

of.guy.&.me.

Disclaimer : This survey is so corny but ade orang tu sangat kejam dan memaksa. :P


01.Would you mind if your guy is fat?
> Not really. I like meat. :P But not too much okies.

02. Would you want your guy to do house chores?
>Yea, why not? At least he hafta be able to do the laundry.

03. What is the maximum age gap you and your guy can have?
> Don't really bother but if I have to come up with a number - it's 5.Just 5.

04. Would you mind if your guy smokes?
> No.

05. Must he get good grades?
> Yes?

06. A muscular/mature guy or a childish/cute guy?
> A lil bit of both. Too mature or too childish is rather boring.

07. Must he be popular to suit you?
> No.Period.

08. Would you allow your guy to join a gang?
> What gang? The teletubbies?

09. Must he have perfect eyesight?
> Does it matter?

10. Must he be perfect in everything?
> No.Perfect is boring. Too expectable.

11. Will you be furious or worried if your guy gets into trouble with the DM?
> huh?

12. Must he be taller than you?
> Absolutely.

13. What is the first thing that attracted you to him?
> Lemme see,the evil smile? ha ha.

14. Does how much he loves you matters or as long as you love him is enough?
> It sure does matter. It's a two-way thing you see?

15. Would you allow your guy to show tantrums on the elderly or worthy of respect?
> No, but then again, it depends.

16. What if your guy's ex still loves him?
> Paranoid? Insecure? But I shouldn't go and poison her or somethin,or should I? :P

17. Which of his character or looks will make you leave him?
> His egoistic,perhaps?

18. Must you be his first girlfriend?
> If that's the case, I'll ended up being bf-less forever.ha ha.

19. After marriage, must you be together or follow him back to his country or the country he's in?
> His country? I'm going for locals. :P

20. What will you do if his friends bully him?
> Haih,I think my guy should be ganas and tough enough to defend himself. I rather do nothing and save him from the humiliation of being saved by a gurl.

21. What are the most important things you seek in your guy?
> Things? Owh well,I have a long list.You'd rather not know bout it.

22. Would you rather your guy be a studious or bad boy kind?
> Too studious? Boring. Gimme a mix.

23. What if your good friend likes your guy?
> Owh well, berani ke? hahaha.

I'm off to pecet2 my lil nephew.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker