.of.thankful.&.me.

of.thankful.&.me.

Alhamdulillah.

There are tons of stuff to be thankful of.

The 1st one hafta be the fact that I'm getting back into my fast pace life which means

Sleepless nite + endless project = I'll run of time to think of my endless & confusing uncertainties + loads of shopping + good companies = an utter bliss

As absurd as it seems,somehow I'm still thankful for that.

2nd.I'm truly happy for you darling(yes you).Your padi finally showed up!I'm glad for you through and through.I'll hope it will last (forever & ever!).I'll pray for you okies? (Now you owe me a treat,we are going to celebrate right? Kang jangan pulak luper me sebab the 'padi' dah showed up :'( )

3rd.I'm done with the JSP's presentation.Weeee..(but VB.net is in!)*gulp*

I'm done.

Gonna get myself a bite later.

I'm STARVING(read:1 1/2 hari tak makan mmg best.Cepat kurus :P)

Tata.

p/s:Thanks for making my day.Very much appreciated. :D

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker