.of.boredom.&.me

.of.boredom.&.me.

The boss is not in & I'm left with nothing,as in NOTHING to do.So here goes nothing:

o1.One person on a deserted island you would bring:
A friend cum genie,such person? :D

o2. Happy with your friends:
Absolutely.

o3. Any of your friends two-faced:
Uh..err..

o4. If I were looking for you, where would you be
saturday nights:

At home or somewhere bullying cute lil kids.

o5. Last person that told you a good joke:
I couldn't recall.

o6. ONE person you don't wanna lose:
I don't wanna choose.

o7. Name one thing about the past you wish you
could change:

None?

o8. First person you go to on a bad day:
Nobody in particular,it depends.

o9. Weirdest thing in your room:
A box full of weird stuff.

10. Ever told someone you like them even if you
didn't:

No,not yet. :P

11. Gave up on something/someone you shouldn't
have:

Yup.

12. Is money everything:
Yea,to a certain level.

13. Would you skydive for free:
Perhaps.

14. Anyone you wish you could call right now that
wouldn't wanna hear from you:

Why on earth do I wanna do that?

15. Love your physical features:
Yes and no. :P

16. Where are you going to be in 15 hours:
At home,obviously.

17. Name someone(besides family) that will be
there in 10 years:

My other half perhaps?

18. Someone you hope will be there in 10 years:
Hmpp..who else?

19. Wish you could go back in time:
No.

20. Ever run away from your house:
Not yet. :P

21. Believe in "the one":
Yes and no.

22. Ever skip school, if so why:
Obviously yes,I overslept. :D

23. What are you listening to:
Dua - Kau.

24. Last person who sat on your bed:
Me,myself and I.

25. Think theres a heaven and hell:
Yes.

26. Who would you meet if you could meet anyone:
Dunno,Miller? :P

27. Are you an open person:
Sort of.

28. Afraid to fall in love:
No.Why should I?

29. Think you will make a cool parent?
Absolutely. :P

30. Who will you call first when you get engaged?
I'll think about it.

31. Is your bestfriend a virgin:
Ask her. :P

32. Do you wear make up:
Yup.

33. Do you like chicken or beef:
Err..it depends on the mood. :P

35. 1 person u think of before sleep:
No one.

36. Do u think u'll fall in love again one of these
day?

Again? I don't do this 'fall in love' thingy on a daily basis you see?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker