.of..&.me.

.of. .&.me.

Throughout my blogging years, sometimes I find it hard to put the right title for some particular posting,BUT this is surely not the case for everybody(obviously).

So wonder why I decided to stick with of. .&.me. thingy? Mystery solved! :P

By the way,have you ever been in a situation when you're dead curious to find out bout the title of a catchy song that you heard on the way to school/work?

Well,the fastest solution, simply type any part of the lyric that was religiously repeated throughout the song,(e.g. type move along lyric for All American Reject - Move Along, the move along was repeated for 100 thousand times) then wallaaa!! Mystery solved again.

BUT(note:another BIG butt but again),what if, it is this song(yes,kindly click there - when no one is watching & make sure that you're 18 & above).Please note that the song title is Sunrise.

So,did you notice any sunrise being mentioned in the lyric? (do exclude the backup singer echo-ing thingy)

Yes?

No?

Once? Or twice?

That gonna be a tough one to catch eh? :P

p/s:Guys,I'm not asking you to watch the sexy video with intense concentration okie? Happy listening.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker