.of.40.&.me.

.of.40.&.me.

o1. What is it about you that people don't really notice?
I'm not good with words & sometimes I tend to be deadly sensitive over silly lil stuff which is rather weird.

o2. What do people commonly mistake you for?
Being a Chinese instead of a Malay when I was little & being school kid instead of a 21++ yrs old monster that I am.

o3. Are you insecure?
Nope,not really.Am feelin fairly safe. :P

o4. Do you think you deserve better?
Yes & no.

o5. Do you find it easy to trust people?
Not really.My trust is somethin hard to gain.

o6. Do you have a really big secret?
No, I guess.

o7. If yes, how many people have you told about it?
:P

o8. How are you when you get mad?
How?God knows.I rarely get mad at people but it won't be pretty if I do.I usually fade into the background until I'm feelin normal again.

o9. What do you do when you're bored?
Owh it depends,you might find me listening to my fav music or looking for someone to be bullied.Ehem.

10. Do you smoke?
Am sticking with my plan to live longer.

11.Do you mind smokers in your company?
Not really,as long as they don't smoke right in front of my face.

12. Do you think watching the sunset or the stars is fun?
Perhaps.Me luv star gazing tho.

13. Do you like the rain?
Like them? Are you kidding? I LOVE them.

14. What can you say about poetry?
A nice thing to do when you're feeling all flowery and mushy inside. :P

15. Are you a phone person?
Perhaps.

16. Do you believe in fate and destiny?
Surely do.

17. What song best describes how you feel now?
Lionel Richie - Easy

18. What impossible thing do you want to do right now?
Finish up the FYP by tomorrow? :P

19. What is missing in your life right this moment?
Err..a pet?

20. Are you happy with the way things are going in your lovelife?
Lovelife? Do I even have one?

21. What do you have to say about your previous lovelife?
Nada.I'm just lame and kiddish so I don't really have any. :P

22. Where were you today?
The owh so wonderful campus.

23. What did you do today?
Went to class. *yawns*

24. Who were you with today?
Munie.

25. What are you planning to do now?
Keep of searching for the evil ISO certified companies for my TRQ assignment.

26. Star sign?
Virgo

27. Last night out? Where?
Nowhere.

28. Song playing now?
Alter Bridge - Open your eyes.

29. Before this song?
Brian Mcknight - Moody's mood for love

30. What were you doing before this?
Whined.

31. Now?
Still whining while filling these educational thingy.

32. Last movie watched?
Sleepy hollow.(yes,another rerun.)

33. Trusted someone whom you shouldn't have?
I've been real careful but did I?

34. Next big event?
Gettin out of school forever!

35. Best game ever played?
Err..hasee bounce on neopet. :P

36. Languages you can understand?
Malay,English & some French.

37. First thing you wanna do after your exams?
Retail theraphy.

38. The things you did there?
Err..shopping?

39. Best story ever read?
Sidney Sheldon - Master of the game.

40. What are you gonna do after this?
Whine some more.ha!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker