.of.sleep.&.me.

.of.sleep.&.me.

I haven't really slept in the past few days or even if I did, those sleep just didn't give me the all refreshed and ready for a new day feelin anymore. Now,my back is startin to ache and my neck feels like fallin apart which seem to be a clear indication of me under pressure - massive stress.

Well,what's the best part bout tomorrow besides the AI assignment presentation and submission?Owh,it's the ever so wonderful - it makes me feel like dying FYP presentation.PEOPLE!Please don't come coz it's 10am in the morn and you are supposed to be in bed.Thank you.Me love you,please don't show up ya?

Haih,wishin that everythin gonna be okie dokie.Am still wishin that everythin gonna end up faster.Pain is surely not my pleasure.Mon Dieu,aidez moi.

What else? Hmm..might be goin out with Bro Shazuan along with Munie Wunieyang suke mamam montot roti tu.hihi later this weekend. It has been a while since the last time we hang out together.Ini lah masenya untuk membully lecturer.Wahahahah! :P

Off to drown myself in the utter misery.Will write more later.

P/s:Excuse me if I spend the next few days charging,powering up.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker