.of.2.cents.&.me.

.of.2.cents.&.me.

Can you really die from a broken heart? Perhaps. Someone is dying or so it seems.

Owh,its NOT me. Mind you.I'm still as happy as a monkey(Yea,really,like a monkey. Say no to CLOWN. coz it's rather scary than happy.)

Goin back home this comin Friday.I'm not even done with the papers yet but am thinkin of goin back already?.Typically me.

My cousin's big day is comin within few weeks. She's the one who used to put me in aw (coz I was 17) when she started talkin bout her previous relationship that went down the drain. Never ever make your own assumptions.It's deadly. or so she said when I used to ask why it didn't work out between her and and the God knows who coz I forgot the name already guy. She simply told me that she waited long enough.

me:What were you waitin for?

couz:A sign.Proof.

me:After all those stuff that he had done.Isn't it obvious?

couz:Yes and no.We just can't take someone's kindness as love. Sometimes they are just plain nice by nature

me:Err..

couz:You don't wanna be head over heels with someone only to ended up knowing that you are on the top of their best friend's list.Do you?

me:Err...

couz:So there goes the verification thingy. Letting things hangin in the thin air is not an option. You need to know for sure, so you'll be able to move on without wastin your time, and I don't have that much time to kill anymore. Bear that in mind ok.

me:Err..okie

So okie,I was really in aw - too much information.T_T

Owh,that's my version of our small talk while walkin back from pasar malam.Its wording might be a lil bit diff here and there since I'm bad in writin, but the message is still there and I really do heed her words.

Now, knowing that she finally got the sign that she was lookin for and by God's willing - the sign gonna be sealed forever soon. I couldn't help myself from havin this weird content feelin.Whut a gurl to do?

Neway kids,what did we learn today?

Don't simply jump to the conclusion ya? A big NO NO to I think she/he loves me coz I'm special assumptions.It's bad for your health you see? (and you don't get the fun of blaming someone else for the mess that you are into.)Owh,sangat tak best.Kalau boleh salahkan orang lain lagi membahagiakan.Tidak terasa sangat kebodohan diri sendiri.haha! :P

My two cents worth! ;)

p/s:Wish me luck for the final xm okie?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker