.of.owh.my.GOSH.&.me.

.of.owh.my.GOSH..&.me.

I REALLY need to change my celly's batt.It keeps on dyin on me for the past 2 months.Huhaa..and it's not even a year old yet.God help me.The last thing that I wanna do now is to waste some of my dad's the hard-earned cash on one of those good lookin celly that I'm always attracted to.Geez, I should get myself more and more clothes and bags rather than a celly coz no matter how cool or expensive the celly is,you gonna put it in a bag (unless you like to hang it around your neck while screamin "Im COOL coz I have a celly").Get it?

Gosh.Okie,stress talkin.

Enough bout celly,I was browsin through my bookmarks when I bumped into somethin historical - a bookmark of my own site.Yea,the one that I made ages ago.Define ages? It was my 1st webbie,I made it when I was 13(note:21 NOW) and I didn't even have a clue that it's still there.haha!If you people were to look at it,you'd probably die of laughter.Am not kiddin,it's that bad.Owh well,okay,my web design still sux BIG time - but it used to be worse.Imagine that.

Neway,I lost track of how many webbies I used to make back then.I couldn't be bothered to save them.Especially those in my early web-design days,but in time - I would probably regret it. (T_T)

Well,perhaps.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker