.of.kong.again.&.me.

.of.kong.again.&.me.

Kong?No,it's NOT that king KONG - the black and hairy thing in the movie you see?

Am talkin bout my celly,yea the celly that I whined bout before,it just went KONG again today last nite,yesterday,the day before,last month.Grr...Oho, and someone hafta go through some intense dialling session before gettin through last nite.hihi!Sorry okies.Gi marah that celly eh?,I'm innocent. ;;)

Neway,we had a brief meeting with the supervisor earlier,it's good (as usual) and the AI assignment demo's GREAT.We nailed it.Wowee..

Now,I hafta
o1. Finish up AI 2nd assignment.
o2. Attend 4 FYP presentations or write a letter to the DEAN
o3. Prepare for the FYP presentation - on Friday.
o4. Study for the final EXAM.Sadly,both of the papers gonna be on the 12th!Dammit!

I need a dose of Vitagen and sick,violent but cute cartoons HTF now.Im off.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker