.of.say.my.name.&.me.

of.say my name.&.me.

I always love long sem break.Yummy home-cooked foods,sleepin in my own wonderful bed, satellite tv,shopping(without hafta payin for it on my own) & cute lil cousins to be bullied.

Lookin at the fact that I only gonna be able to meet my lil cousins few times in a year - I surely love to make sure that they know my name.

Usually the "kak madihah" gonna come out as "kak bihah" or some other 1001 weird I dont know what they are trying to say words, but after an endless intensive trainings with me pointin to myself while askin "Adek,ni sape?" for 100 times a day.The result's really somethin,heart-warmin.

Inside their lil heads,they must be thinkin to themself "Sian la kakak sorang ni,muda2 dah tak ingat nama sendiri.Tiap2 hari asyik dok tanye je name dier ape"

Though the kakak might come out as katak sometimes,they are still the sweetest thing.

Don't you think?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker