.of.7.&.me.

of.7.&.me.

Quite demotivated to write though I'm sickly happy.hihi!So here goes nothin.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
Wohoo..it's utterly P & C. :P

7 Things I Can Do
o1. Talk non-stop for hours.
o2. Get myself lost in the mid of nowhere and not goin haywire.
o3. Cook edible meals.hihi.
o4. Be childish.
o5. Fake a smile.
o6. Sit in front of the com for hours. :P
o7. Babysit.

7 Things I Cannot Do
o1. Lie to my parents.
o2. Reading while sittin in a moving car,train,plane,etc.Dizzy dizzy.
o3. Being around or live with someone who doesn't have a sense of humour.Boring.
o4. Tolerate liars.Liars are evil you see?
o5. Run in heels.Heck,I dont even wear heels that often.Run? *roll eyes*
o6. Love maths.huhu!
o7. Sleep with the light on.(except when I'm deadly tired.)

7 Celebrity Crushes
o1. Brandon Boyd.*faints*
o2. Freddie Prinze Jr.
o3. Joe McIntyre (from NKOTB).
o4. Keanu Reeves.haha!
o5. Michael Vartan.
o6. Usher
o7. Paul Walker.*faint again*

7 Often Repeated Words
o1. heee..
o2. wtfish?
o3. eyy..
o4. bweek
o5. ohoo..
o6. woowee.
o7. izzit?

7 Things That (Usually) Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
o1. Sense of humor.
o2. Intelligence.
o3. Honesty.
o4. The unexplainable smile.haha! :D
o5. Ability to speak fluent English.
o6. Height. :P
o7. Modesty.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker