.of.runnin.&.me.

of.running.&.me.

Really runnin out of idea bout what to write,though Ive been forced to write bout those 100 stuff thingy.

I'm such an extremely complicated lil creature & there's no way to summerize everythin in 100 sentences.

So some of the facts are rather crappy but true.

11 - 15 of 100

11.Love to bully cute talkactive kids,especially those with come and pinch me on the cheek looks.
12.Patience is my middle name.
13.Sittin/being around someone who wears too much rather foul smelling perfume makes me sick.
14.Love guys in baju melayu,especially the little ones.
15.Never play teng-teng before. :P

to be continued..

p/s: Darlin,though you always dream of being saved,sadly,the time is really runnin out.Perhaps you should start to save urself instead.Me will always love you,no matter what.(yea corny.haha!Opss..am supposed to sound deadly caring.Sorry.) :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker