.of.(couldntThinkofanythin).&.me.

of.(couldntThinkofanythin).&.me.

The result's comin out soon.When?God knows.Nothin bout it on the bulletin board so far.So I'm still stickin with the hope for the best,prepare for the worst thingy.

Still not workin on the EID preparation thingy,am too old to be that excited bout EID.Ok well,I am a lil bit excited bout it,especially the idea of hangin out with my couz and perhaps gettin some duit raya(but Im not countin on this - unless there's a bunch of macik,pacik,atuk,nenek that might actually think that I am one of those underage kids.If they do.LUCKY me.Yer,saya masih bersekolah dan berumur 12 tahun,terima kasih.)

Hmpp..what else?

Owh..Am gettin a few EID cards soon(& havin none,kosong,sifar,nada,null at the mo).hihi.Thx darlings.Me love ya loads.Really dont expect to get any since Im not sendin out any yet.Ya ya,what a lazy bum to do,Ive been really lazy lately, to an extreme extend that I didn't even take a look at a single EID card yet though I passed by them at the mall.Yeah,I AM that full of ignorance.Thx you. :P

p/s:Gonna continue with the "100 stuff bout me" later.Sabar ya macik.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker