.of.out.on.a.limb.&.me

of.out on a limb.&.me.

I'm FREE(yea,the usual temp-freedom that is)& if you are not too blind to see too caught up in your utter ignorance,you might as well realize that I've changed my layout(again!).Yes,it's pretty simple.Couldnt get the creative juices flowin last nite.(& I'm not much of an artistic person you see?So even if you feel like goin "bweeek" - over the sight of my bloggie,plz,bear with me.haha!)

Owh well,consider it as symbol of my grateful-ness for being able to go through all those stuff that happened over the past few months & to mark the final day of the 1st semester of my Delta year.(Yea,I'm over and done with the final xm TODAY!).Alhamdulillah.2 sems more to go.Tralalala..

Am goin back to Kedah on Wednesday.Gonna spend the entire Ramadan at home - which is a major bliss.Can't wait to join the crowd for the raya shopping spree. =P

Time to get some-of-the-much-needed sleep.

Eh..wait a min.

Happy Holidays - especially to my darlingS.Me gonna miss ya much.(Ey Mun,miss ya already.haha!How bout the 10 days thingy?Bonne chance.)

Happy Ramadan Al-Mubarak.Happy Fasting.Happy Sahur-ing.Spend the Ramadan wisely ya?

I'm off.Don't miss me. =P

p/s:Goin out on a limb for sure.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker