.of.fickle-minded.&.me.

of.fickle minded.&.me.

To err..is human.

To screw up with the study-for-the-final schedule hafta be me.

Weeheee...Im few hours behind schedule.

Supposed to be studyin for Resource Management,but I spent half of the day nappin(ehem,I sleep right after subuh,so this's an exception),doin the laundry,fixin some healthy-licious tuna sandwiches for me and my darlin and partly cleanin up the its-startin-to-look-like-a-dragon's-lair room.

& when I finally feel like sittin down and gettin myself into the wonderful world of resource management(while sippin on my orange Vitagen),Ive been hit by this huge sudden wave of urge to blog.Yea,ni lah jadinye kalau nak study,byk jer setan2 yg menghalang.Grrr..

Hmmpp..

Im so fickle-minded.

Am I?

Err..

Wait a sec.I take that back.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker