.of.weird.&.me.

| | |.of.weird.&.me.| | |

Mid term BREAK!!!!

Goin back home tomorrow,off to Kedah on the 1st flight out. :)

Miss my parents.Miss the homely-feeling and I surely miss bullyin my baby bro.

(mental note:Dont get too carried away over the temp. relief.I still have to study.Hafta study.Hafta study.Hafta study. *chants*)

Well,Ive been feelin a lil weird lately - a lil bit too weird than the usual.Comin to an extend where I actually went clueless and speechless though my extremely-talkactive-and-excited-over-nothin mode was turned on. Talkin like there's no tomorrow now and feelin all out-of-words the next min.Mon dieu,how did I manage that?

Sometimes I tried to think bout how I really feel and why,but of coz - I always stumbled into the dead end.No clear answers to satisfy the curiosity of my own feelin.So I might as well stop thinkin about it before I go haywire.

God,this is gettin weird.Im feelin weird over the fact that Im weird?How weird is that?

WARNING:Weirdo on the loose

Hmpp..

Darlings,thx for copin up with me aight?You surely have no idea bout how thankful I am now.

Terima kasih.Thank you.Mucho gracias.Merci.

p/s:How did I get so off-topic?Im supposed to talk bout the fun midterm break,dammit.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker