.of.love.is.only.a.feelin.&.me.

| | |.of.love.is.only.a.feelin.&.me.| | |

Love is only a feeling (Drifting away)
And we've got to stop ourselves believing (It's here to stay)
'Cos love is only a feeling
Anyway.


The Darkness - Love is only a feeling

A friend of mine just couldnt stop singin to that song everytime he called since a week back.

I used to wonder why,but not anymore.I finally got to know what happened - I pressed him for the details and apparently he just been cheated by his gf. They were together for 3 freakin years.Phew! 3 years gone down the drain.So being the friend that I am - I tried to tell him that he'll find someone better, he deserves someone better.

I tried, thats all that I could do anyway - since its not like my non-existant love life is any better than what he's goin through right now.

Well,at least Im not heart broken.

Hmmpp..

Love is surely just a feelin,a weird one.

Dont you think?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker