.of.result.&.me.

| | |.of.result.&.me.| | |

My result gonna come out tomorrow.*SCREAMS in terror*

I feel like dying.

Save me.

Owh,Im bored.So here goes nothin.

1) brand of ur hand phone?
SE

2) wat'll u do if u see your gf/bf hugging a girl/boy?
*waves* Walk over to them and say hi. =P

3) hav a gf/bf?
The last sec I checked - nope.

4) have ur own room?
Yea,I have my own dungeon too.Wanna see?

5) fav pet ?
Cats.

6) One thing u cant live without?
Air?haha!

7) where do u live?
In a torture chamber.Gah gah..

8) wat wud u do if sumone tells u he/she likes u?
Faint? :P

9) how are you feelin now?
Blardy scared.

10)where do you hangout?
Wherever hangable(such word?)

11) what are you good at?
Crapping

12) what is it bout a person you cant stand?
Lemme think..

13) what do you want?
Endless happiness

14) a word that describes you?
Unique? =P

15) what is ur dream?
Its P&C

16) day/nite?
Both?

17) sunset/sunrise?
Sunset

18) like a romantic bf/gf?
Why not? - not too sappy plz

19) what is it about a girl/boy thats attracts u
Dazzling-sweet-like-chocs smile?haha!

20) are you an independent person?
Positive

21) do you like school?
Yea,guess so.

22) are you stubborn?
Yea?

23) believe in God?
Absolutely

24)ur favourite sport?
None?haha!Err..skipping?Does it count?

25) believe in fate?
Yea.

26) get pissed off easily?
Depends.

27) like ur parents?
No,I LOVE my parents.

28) r u a materialistic person?
Yes and no. =P

29) believe in love?
Perhaps.

30) will u get a tattoo?
Never.

31)smoke?
Nope - I still plan to live for another 100 years.Thx u.

32) club / pub?
Neither?

33) wil u forgive ur gf/bf if he/she cheats on u?
We'll see bout that hun.

35) were u on a trip recently?
Yea.

36) fave country?
Malaysia?haha!

37) r u impatient?
Depends

38) r u horny?
No.

39) do u organise parties often?
No.

40)do u hav good friends?
Hell ya.

41) do u think u r good-looking?
Maybe not.

42) do u care about your looks?
Perhaps.

43) do you think that you're a good gf/bf?
Haha!I'll think of that later.

45) do you quarrel with people easily?
Well,I like to argue with ppl for fun.Gah gah..

46) are you forgiving?
Sort of.

47) do you get hurt easily?
Depends.

48) do you prefer girls wit long/short hair?
Err..

49) do u prefer guys wid long/short hair?
Either.

50) is ur hair colored?
Uu..aa..its green. =:P

51) are you a romantic?
At times.Eww.. =P

52) do you wear a watch?
Sure.I feel naked without it.

53) what color clothes do you like?
Black?

54) will you chose love or money?
Both?

55) do u prefer eat or sleep?
Me luv eatin.

56) white or black?
Black plz.

57) pink or red?
Red.

58) fav flower?
No idea.Roses?

59) brand of ur watch?
Swatch

60) brand of ur car?
Perodua - bloodsuckin kembara.Haha!

Done.
Im off.

P/s:Wish me luck will ya?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker