.of.boredom.&.me.

| | |.of.boredom.&.me.| | |

Im GLAD.

Im thankful.

But bored.

Haih..

*sighs*

Now where are my lalings when I need em?

Lalings ooo..lalings..where are you? :(

Owh,another of this questionaire thingy - seems to act as a drivin force for me to write.

So here it goes.

1. what do your friends call you?
Dd,Dihah,Nur,Madihah,Darling,Di,Ice Queen,Martian,Monster,Iris and the latest hafta be Dit dit.

2. is your bestfriend a girl?
1 of em?Yeah.

3. do you wear make-up?
Yea,to improve the already-horrible features.

4. do you wear shoes with high heels?
I'll sprain my ankle just by thinkin of it.

5. do you like wearing dresses?
Used too.haha!Now Im too blardy fat for dresses.

6. do you have short or long hair?
Why bother?Im bald :P

7. one length or layered?
*roll eyes*

8. how long does it take you to fix yourself up?
Depends,it can be 10 mins or forever. :P

9. do you have a "makeup" kit?
Urgh?Sorta - nothin grand.Im not a moving makeup artist like my lalings.

10. if yes, what's inside?
Eyeliner & of coz the it-doesnt-make-much-different gloss.huhu!

11. how long do you take a bath?
Owh,I forgot to turn on the timer.Remind me bout it later.

12. do you use conditioner?
Only when I feel like usin one.

13. how do you dry your hair?
Uh?I'll take it off and hang it at the balcony.Shhhessh.

14. what's your usual hairstyle?
Im a freestyler hun.

15. do you panic if you have a pimple?
Panic?Are you kiddin?I fainted at the very 1st glimpse of it.hahahaha!

16. do you often go to the salon?
What salon?

17. when was the last time you went to the salon?
Uh?

18. what did you do in the salon?
Err?

19. have you ever colored your hair?
Nope.I like it black.

20. relax? rebond? have you tried those?
What?

21. do you paint your nails?
Yea - out of boredom - for fun.Gah gah.

22. what's your usual get up?
*yawns*

23. rubber shoes or sandals?
Sandals plz.Make it unique.

24. how many piercings do you have?
2

26. what brand do you use?
Cap Kaki Tiga & not to forget the beloved Kipas Udang.hahaha!

27. do you have "rituals" before sleeping?
Yea.

28. do you put cucumber on your eyes?
No,coz all em always ended up with thousand islands instead.

29. do you fix yourself anywhere?
Im not that vain - yet.haha!

31. do you have lots of crushes and share them with friends?
Lots of crushes?Yea.Share em with friends?Ambik,ambik semua.NOT!Urgh..dont mess with my crushes aight?They are all miiineeee.Thx you. =P

32. do you blush whenever you see that special person?
Special person who?

33. what do you like in a guy?
Good brain?Humor?Talkactive?

34. is it fun being a girl?
Yea,except for the fact that - there r so many stuff to cope with includin the fact that its hard to find the right stuff to wear when everythin in store nowadays looks like they are tailored for kids and partly done and the list of probs can go on and on.

35. what do you feel answering this?
*yawns* Now where's my blankie?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker