.of.9.layers.&.me.

| | |.of.9.layers.&.me.| | |

Went out with my darlings last nite - for another fattenin dinner.Got back home around 10pm and my head was spinnin,couldnt find any panadol or ape2 yang sewaktu dengannyer though I know I have it in stock somewhere - so I just decided to hit the sack.

Woke up this mornin feelin more or less the same except that my throat hurts - badly.

:(

Jangan la demam sekarang. *cries*

p/s:Btw,I got this 9 layers thingy from Jun.He's been askin me to fill it up since God-knows-when.Here you go buddy.Now stop buggin me.Sheesh.

LAYER ONE

Name: Nur Madihah
Birthdate: Sept 16th 1984
Birthplace: Kedah,Malaysia
Current Location: Jurassic Park,Malaysia
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Jet black
Righty or Lefty: Righty!
Sun Sign: Virgo!
Innie or Outtie: A lil bit of both!

LAYER TWO

Your heritage: 100% Malay - I guess.
The shoes you wore today: None.Saya suke berkaki ayam.Thx you. :P
Your hair: Black-ghost-like
Your eyes: Black
Your weakness: Chocolates, cute lil stuff.
Your fears: Losing my mind.
One thing you'd like to achieve: Endless happiness. :)

LAYER THREE

Your most overused phrase on IM: hihihi
Your first waking thoughts:"I hafta be good today", I have it plastered on the ceiling.Muahah!
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes or is it the smile?
Your best physical feature: Sadly none. o_O
Your bedtime: Depends,Im nocturnal.
Your greatest accomplishment: Err...lemme recall.
Your most missed memory: Foam party with my cousins.haha!

LAYER FOUR

Pepsi or Coke:Coke - vanilla plz.
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or group dates: Depends.*roll eyes*
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: Both?
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino.

LAYER FIVE

Smoke: Nope.(Well,I plan to live til 150.Thx you)
Curse: Wtfish.Opss..
Sing: Me love singin to myself (note:Me love rainy days)
Take a shower everyday: Sure.
Have a crush(es): Yea.
Who are they: Brandon boyd,Flippy from HTF.haha! :P
Do you think you've been in love: Lemme recall bout that too.
Like high school:Surely do.
Want to get married: Sure?
Believe in yourself: +ve.
Think you're attractive: Im annoyinly attractive.haha!
Think you're a health freak: Not as long as I can remember.
Get along with your parents: Absolutely,Im a good kid.
Play an instrument:Sadly no.

LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...

Drink alcohol: Nope.
Smoke: Nope.
Do a drug: Nope.
Go on a date: Well, it depends on what you mean by "date".Ehem.
Eat an entire box of Oreos: Nope.Too much of em make me sick!
Eat sushi: Yea.
Been on stage: Nope.
Been dumped: Nope.
Gone skating: I dont how to skate.Sheeesh.
Made homemade cookies: Nope.
Been in love: God knows.
Gone skinny dipping:Nope.
Dyed your hair: Nope.
Stolen anything: Err..Ive stolen someone's sanity,does it count?

LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing: No,never.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nope.
Been caught "doing something":Define "doing somethin"
Been called a tease: Not really.
Gotten beaten up: Nobody messes with me.Im a MONSTER.
Shoplifted: Nope.
If so, did you get caught: Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope. What you see is what you get darlin.

LAYER EIGHT

Age you hope to be married: Sure.
Numbers and Names of Children:Urgh..isnt it too early for this?
Describe your Dream Wedding: Errr..romantic?(corny!)
What do you want to be when you grow up: I dont wanna grow up :(
What country would you most like to visit: Err..lemme think.France?

LAYER NINE

Number of guys I have kissed: Err..?
Number of boyfriends you've had: Owh la la..?
Number of drugs taken illegally: None.
Number of people I could trust with my life: Around 11. I am blessed.
Number of CDs that I own: Lemme start counting.
Number of piercings: 2.
Number of tattoos: None.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper:Once?
Number of scars on my body: I dont count.
Number of things in my past that I regret: None or tryin not to.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker