.of.new.week.&.me.

| | |.of.new.week.&.me.| | |

Back from my fattenin weekend - thx to my beloved couz - to the ever-so-wonderful-hectic week in JP.

Gonna sit for Com Audit test tomorrow,and TKM test on the next day.Almost 13 chaps to be covered for both of the subjects and Im done with none.hoho!

That hafta be the ultimate sign of a good student.No doubt. o_O

Owh,the acceptance test for software engin thingy is comin this week too and the best part of it - we are not even near to finish.Tralalala..

Erm..

My dad is somewhere in KL right now,attendin his tourism thingy.Kinda miss him regardless the fact that he call me up almost everyday and hopefully he gonna come over and drop me some extra bucks for shopping me to survive in JP coz my cash is runnin low and I hate goin to the ATM.I hate the long queue and lookin at the balance of $$$ in the account only trigger the thought of gettin a partner for a bank-robbery.

T_T

Sape wanna be my partner in crime?Angkat tangan.

Well Im off..

Hafta get ready for my 4 hours class.

Hafta get ready to face another interestin week.

Hafta get ready to be all mad and bothered.

Later!

p/s:You sing to me and its harmony.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker