.of.GodKnowsWhut.2.&.me.

| | |.of.GodKnowsWhut.2.&.me.| | |

Mintak nyawa!

Argh..life is soo..dead,lifeless.

Im feelin more or less like a computerized thingy since there's no space for all those crazy spontaneous stuff anymore.

*shivers*

Where's the fun of it when you can actually list out all the stuff that gonna happen daily? - hour by hour,minute by minute.

*shrugs*

I am...

so glued,

so busy of being sick of all these wonderful-endless stream of assignments.The more I work on it,the more they grow.

My antidote to this lifeless life is still missin.

My you-are-not-supposed-to-be-cavalier-coz-I-need-you-to-understand dearie surely doesnt make things better for me.

Someone think that I need a good fix in the head.

Gosh..

Owh,Did I tell you that I went out to catch a movie with my darlings 2 days back?Its the Lemony Snicket thingy.I SKIPPED a class for that.hoho!

Well..hows the movie?

Its cute,heart-warming.It tickles me to the bones.

It inspires me...

Inspires me to burn up the campus that is.

T_T

The madness tsunami is comin.

*runs*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker