Pics that worth thousand words..

Pics that worth thousand words..


yeah yeah...i know i know..i have nuthin else to do...so i just took the pic of my com n my beloved nite lamp(thx to my beloved buddies-Gie&Fada- miss u guys)n yeah...not to forget the Legolas wallpaper...hahaha..blame it to the LOTR fever..im infected~help!!cure me!
dd:isnt he cute??*wink*
monster & martian:cut it out dd...eww..gross~

next!

well...1 of my ym friends gave me this pic few days after EID..his friend took it..errr...i think its somewhere in Muar. :) nice scenery~

next!!


okie..this is the printsc that i took from the Shrek2 trailer..woowee..cute huh?but later...this lil cutie gonna turn into a cowboy(or is it cowcat??) :P
nak tgk!!!!

next!!


well...dunt know y i feel like puttin up this pic...heheh..its my not-so-lil bro..hihihi..hes gettin taller n taller everyday..n vice versa for me...
his PMR result gonna come out soon...hope that he gonna be okie dokie..
i still remember that this lil bro of mine used to give me a very fancy ruler...ihih..though its just a ruler..its still a big deal to get somethin like that from ur lil bro when hes still in primary skool...maybe its much more better to get himself some ice cream rather than spendin his money on a fancy ruler for me...hehe..my sweet lil bro~(note:he can b annoyin sometimes)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker