aimless...

everythin so blurry...

i wonder whether theres somethin wrong with my eyes...diorg dah paint the hostel blocks with a new coat of paint ke??yellow??creamy yellow??(reminded me of vanilla ice cream..nyum~)yer ker?or is it just another amnesia...3 weeks of break...erm..long enough to create lots of doubtful thoughts in my head...weird~
(martian:yes..u r weird DD)
Mr.H:DD, pakai contact lens?
yeah rite...contact lens..as if la kan...me pakai contact lense?me??i dont even dare to watch my friend put on that thingy on her eyeballs..how come nak pakai?takde keje tul nak pakai memende tu...ade spec pun simpan wat pekasam...beria2 jer buat..then...simpan...good 4 me~
Monster:DD,thats my eyes...my red glowing eyes..not urs..

here i am.....me,myself n i...enjoyin myself(huh??) in the Jurassic Park...how wonderful(read:terrible)~
but then again...its rainin...thx Allah for that...seems like the clouds just cant hold back their tears...maybe they r cryin for me...no wonder i never feel like cryin though life sux at times...theres always somethin to cover up everythin for me...maybe thats y im always happy when it rains..

there r somethin in my head...its somethin dat i wish i could say aloud...screamin at the top of my lugs without hurtin anybody...then again..im not sayin that im livin a horrible life- im not whinin..infact..i think mine is wonderful...though sometimes its a lil bit bumpy now n then.....its just that ppl nowadays are less considerate...buat sesedap rase...n im just sick of being the one to tolerate with everythin (just bcoz i hate it when ppl merajuk)..the one who always have to act like someone heartless(just bcoz im inscrutable...my bad)...and the only person yg need to be questioned for everythin that happened(yeah..im the prof serba tahu)..-giler~
ey...HELLO!im 1 the only person livin on earth rite now?yang lain tu ape??mummies??

my dad called twice today...asked bout my weekend..yeah dad..im still here..not goin anywhere...
dad: buat apa?dah lunch?
me: duduk tgk cartoon..hee..dah brunch
dad:apsai senyap jer..wheres ur roomies?
me:sume balik umah...
dad:aha..dok elok2..jgn sedih2 lak..jgn luper study...
me:sure...ok jer nih...

uwaaaa...nak balik!!!if someday ade org tanye whuts the worst part of being in jurassic park..it gonna be spendin the long boring weekend alone..when everybody balik umah..~sometimes i even wonder camne i managed to survive...yeah...im the monster..martian...n they combined to be CAPTAIN PLANET!!haahahaha...used to b crazy bout that cartoon when i was younger..ehhe..that captain planet is surely cute~

enough of crappin...maybe its time for the next cartoon! :P
monster & martian:not another cartoon*sigh*
dd: bwekk...tak kire :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker