of.31.&.me.

My other half turned 31 yesterday.

Yea, contrary to popular belief, he's just a year older than I am. :P

Tho I am absolutely into older looking guy thing, me on the other hand, would prefer to look 20-ish forever. Thank you very much.

Just like the previous special occasion (read: our anniversary, my birthday's a public holiday so we didn't get to go out on a date.Bohooo.) - we'd try to take a day off from work for a day out, just the two of us!

Yea, I know, getting excited over a day out sans the kids sounds pretty lame, but it's not something that we get to do often - so hell ya, I'm excited. That doesn't make me sound like a bad mom right? I'm someone's other half first before I'm even a mom, so yea, I have to entertain my other half for a bit.

Moving on, our day started off with doses of hot and fluffy roti canai for breakfast. It's a blissful start, bukan selalu boleh makan relax-relax while sipping on ice cold milo, more often than not, we're most likely the sought after contestant of sapa makan laju, dia menang (lepas tu take turn pegang the baby) contest. The simplest nikmat in life kan? :P

We later dropped off our ride for a wash whilst we had our usual stroll at the The Curve. Hand in hand just like one of those pre-kids days.

Managed to try on shoes and whatnot without fretting about the kids. We skipped the idea of catching a movie - so we roamed IKEA, sorted out C***'s mobile issue at the Maxis centre and after going in and out of 1001 stores later, we went to Marche for lunch.

Ordered pepperoni pizza, baked pasta, grilled chicken chop, baked potato, mushroom soup, 3 glasses of juice, a cup of coffee and Belgian waffles for dessert in the span of hmpp...2 hours.


It was raining outside, so we took our time with the food but we couldn't finish the dessert and we even had to tapau the baked potato. #terlebihmakannakmuntah


It's probably true that the older you get, the lesser food you eat. Punya la seksa nak abiskan, before the lunch , I even told C*** that I wanted to drag him for chai latte afterward, but since we're so stuffed, mak insaf.

When the rain stopped, we made our way back home. Sempat lah singgah the dim sum factory in Kepong to stock up on our favourite food. Bought 3 different type of siew mai.We even had a quick visit to FM to stock up on the kids night diapers (kalau dah mak bapak tu, mak bapak jugak, balik dating beli diapers. How romantic.).

We picked up Myra up from school, balik rumah. The end.

How's that for an ending? :P

Well, happy birthday love, here's to many more wiser years to come. I'm not big on words, but you do know all the puke-inducing details right? he he. Kiss kiss. ♥

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker