of.28.&.me.



Yea, I'm a 28 y/o humble servant, daughter, sister, wife, mum now. (I turned 28 when Malaysians got a day off to celebrate the Malaysia Day. Ya, my birthday is a public holiday, so there's no reason whatsoever (especially for C*** :P ) to not celebrate it. Ya have been warned. he he)

How I like my life so far? Very much.

True, I'm yet to be as successful (job-wise) as I've wanted to be and true, that I have no, nada intention to further my studies whatsoever - since I'm a technical geek and endless paper qualifications can't be used to gauge my skills, well not really. Sila lah jangan defensive okay? I know paper qualifications work for some (by all means, go ahead, go crazy and earned em as much as you please)  - for self-satisfaction bits, to portray how clever you are, to get better position at work whatsoever, but it's just not for me, at least not right now.

 I sound like an unambitious makcik, but tell ya what? I don't mind (not wanting to add more points into my paper qualifications doesn't mean that I'm not progressing, yes?) There's more to life than hiking the career-ladder, insatiable search for money (I love em money, but won't waste my life away for em, money can't buy happiness *cliche* but you could at least be unhappy somewhere nice lah kan? Owh hatiku lara, get the private jet ready for Europe. :P). I'd like to have the best of both worlds without missing on anything. Ya can't simply push the PAUSE button on your baby's growth kan? Like, when did she learn to do that? Last month? Okay rewind sikit, I wanna be the first one to see.

These days,I'm better off spending my nights and weekends cuddling on the bed with the little one or out jalan-jalan with C*** . I had enough of spending 8 hours/day at work (with the occasional midnight production deployments ) - away from my little family. If I were to be away for classes and whatnot during my free time, my little one would probably forget how to call me mummy. Don't know lah if someday I'll ended up doing them so that I could come out with "How to be a geek 101" book ke kan? So yea, we'll get back to that later, if ever. :P

Well, it's probably the right thing to say that I'm eternally grateful for the life that I'm living these days - especially those that money can't buy.

Good health. Great families( both mine and in-laws). A somewhat stress-free job(besides the occasional nose-bleed) with good paycheque which helps to pay the bills(& satisfy my cravings for all the lagha things in life tho masih belum cukup lagi if nak beli Audi Q7) ,C*** - the awesome other half  that I can go home to (tho it would help if he's more romantic. ha ha :P Owh well, you can't have em all) , a little precious who makes ya wonder how you could love such a little person so much.

A place to live in (tho it's not ours, but we're working on it). Cars to drive us places(tho for the life of me, I can't drive C***'s small manual car - it's probably too late for me to re-learn how to drive a manual car - so I settled with his big car and mine). Ya get the drift.

So yea, on my birthday this year, we went out, just the three of us - for a fuss-free birthday lunch somewhere in KLCC and jalan-jalan for a bit. (I don't wanna sound cheesy, truthfully, it doesn't matter where, when it's just the three of us, I'm as happy as a clam, pegi pasar malam pon fine by me. Don't tell C*** that, else we'll ended up going to the night market every weekend and no where else :P ).

We're up for another birthday-lunch later, Japanese lunch buffet, nyum! Gimme my unagi.

The birthday gift? A quick getaway in January - it's supposed to be our spontaneous budget-vacation. Tetiba dah jadi birthday gift pulak. Owh well? Better than nothing (but I'd make sure to force C*** to belanja me). I'm easy to please just like that.

Anyway, thanks for good wishes. I'm indeed very thankful for everything. Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker