of.the tiring weekend.&.me.

I missed my sahur today, tho not entirely since I managed to have 2 glassful of water and that's about it. C***? He was too tired from lack of sleep and his day trip that he missed his too.

I blame it on my weekend, which was quite a handful. I am tired, like seriously.

Well, for a start. I worked on Saturday. It's like THE day that I've been fidgeting-on-my-seat for since the last few months. Yea, it's the deployment day for my big project.

The deployment went well, tho there were little hiccups here and there. No thanks to the humongous amount of data - the batch jobs took forever to finish. Only worsen by the fact that we got a bunch of fussy users who insisted on testing on every little fricking thing. I mean, I know it's important and whatnot, tapi when they requested for something that couldn't be provided since they are yet to set the system parameters, adelah mendatangkan marah.

Long story short, I only managed to get home around 6.30pm. By the time I reached our neighbourhood, it's already a few minutes past 7. So yea, I stopped by the bazaar and bought whatever necessary for our iftar. Goodbye to homemade meatball pasta, lain kali jer lah buat.

Anyway, I got back home to a rather clean house and nicely folded clothes. Thanks love. :x (My C*** is particularly helpful when there are just the 2 of us around. he he)

The next day, I woke up early for my spa session. Yea, had some me-time at the spa, but I wonder why it didn't work its magic in healing my sore body and mind this time. Probably because I hafta wake up early to catch the appointment, so I was sorta sleepy and the body mask that came after the massage and body scrub made my skin itched and owh, the receptionist of the spa was someone who had the guts to show off her..ehem ketiak ber-karbon (urgh,major turn off, tho not like I'll be turned on by a girl anyway.Nevermind).

Ya, it's a well established spa, the owner could at least scrubs the 'karbon' off her staff first. It somewhat reflects the effectiveness of their services. The same goes when ya see someone promoting the slimming stuff whilst they are nowhere near to slim themselves. Sungguh la contradicting.

Moving on, by noon, C***'s off to fetch MIL from Malacca. So I spent  the entire evening cleaning out the fridge, the house, ironed like a tonnes of clothes, changed the bed sheet and whatnot - whilst the little one running back and forth picking up stuff from the closet or melekat di kaki macam takot mummy dia lari.

By 6pm, I too tired to even think of what to cook, so I ended up with the simplest meal I could think of - a plate of rice with chili fried mackerel, stir-fry french beans with tofu, crispy papadom and a glass of ribena with longan.

Yea, simplicity at its best.

By 8.45pm. The little one was already cranky, so I nursed her and she went off to la la land within few minutes. I finally had sometime to watch tv whilst digging on a quart of BR ice cream. Bliss.

So how'd you like my weekend? Handful, yes?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker