of.job at 30th week.&.me.

There's a love and hate thing going on with me and moi current project.

It's like when I'm left with nothing to do (since there's no incident log/ change request for me to code), I'm like bored outta my mind (yea, keje makan gaji buta takde lah best sangat,bosan nak mati). Tapiii..when the incident logs finally come in, adelah rasa macam "Whadda, benda macam ni pon ade ke?".

Ya know, fixing ya own code is one thing, but having to fix the codes that are not yours to begin with, is another.It sucks to recode/fix something that's not yours as it's twice as hard - oleh itu sometimes it's better to recode everything compared to fixing. Daripada pening kepala nak analyze others' code and fix em which equals to keserabutan berganda (especially if it's a high priority fix which hafta be done ASAP), marilah buat code sendiri, it will spare you the unnecessary sakit jiwa.

I dunno lah, perhaps it's just me. For others, mungkin boleh fix any kind of codes yang tunggang langgang dengan sekelip mata.


Talking bout work. Well, it's not often for me to be this..hmpp..free. It's all due to my current condition - since the boss think that I should just stick with the existing projects and non of the new one (kerana if I'm dragged into a big project,it would be a hassle to do the handover and whatnot when I'm about to pop later).

Truth is, I'm aching to do something new. Ya know, new project, new system to code - that's exactly what I love about programming - it's all about going nuts figuring out the logic, how to code and whatnot - and at the end of the day adelah berjaya. he he. The satisfaction adelah tidak boleh diexplain dengan kata-kata. Ya, I'm a geek, I know. :P

Owh, we had our 30th week checkup last Tuesday. Everything is great. Alhamdulillah. Did the usual detail scanning (ya, the doc adelah baek hati, every checkup pon adelah buat details scan), we saw the baby's heart beating, the 4 chambers of the heart, the diaphragm, the yet to expend lugs, the stomach etc.

The doc even reconfirmed that our little precious gonna be a girl(yey!Kot tak daddy adelah botak dengan segera kerana hafta go for another round of clothes shopping). he he.

I gained like 2kg in a month. Yea, a total of 8 kg within 7 and a half month.(Okay, I can't complaint). The baby's already 1.5kg at 30th week, please grow nicely for mummy okeh?(Tapi...errr..not too big boleh ke?eheheh)

Owh, the doc did a quick blood test to check my glucose level and I'm doing fine in that department.

We didn't get any printout of her this time. :( Kesedihan. The baby was asleep and her face was covered by her hand and we could only see a blurry image of her face since she's hiding behind the placenta, itu pon nampak hidung jer. Aih, pagi-pagi bukan main tergedik-gedik, tengah scan tido sembunyi-sembunyi pulak. I'm going to give her a good pinch on the cheek once she's out.

I wonder how it feels like to have a mini us. Few weeks more to go, I can't wait (tapi adelah takot.ha ha).

C*** darling, marilah shopping lagi. :D Yes, I'll try to cook something with the new microwave grill oven this weekend. Pizza can ah?

Well, tata.

1 comments:

nanie said...

dah week 30 dah? wahhh so fast!! Take care dear :D i'm counting days now..huhu

eXTReMe Tracker