of.Monday.&.me.


There's no better way to kill(not literally) the high-spirited yours truly on a Monday morning - when she's all dressed-up and pumped up for work - other that the fact that the car refused to start up.

Like yea, way to go lah kan? What a day for the car battery to finally die on me. Tsk tsk.

After a quick call to the Kurnia Auto Assist, almost 30 minutes of waiting. The KAA guy finally came to the rescue. He jump-started the car, check the battery and declared its ma'am-ya-better-get-yourself-a-new-battery condition and told me not to turn off the engine else I'm going no where. he he.

Next, I called the engineer-husband for a shoulder to cry on (still not literally,else it would be awesome). He went

"Why don't you take my car to work instead?"

Ya say what? Your car? The one that I hafta navigate down 2 floors before reaching the exit? The one that I hafta drive through the exit driveways( for each floor) yang keciiiiiik? No thank you. I'll manage if it's a normal sedan or moi 4wd, but the idea of driving his car throughout the basement parking adelah scary. Yea, I'm a ruthless driver, tapi driving someone else's car(especially if it's a huge one) with 0.9 possibility that I'll leave a dent on em, adelah a big NO.

So yea, I drove my car to work and the other half promised to come over to moi office later to replace the battery(as once I turn off the engine, haruslah tak dapat nak start balik) and asked me to stop whining and drive my already-lazy butt to work already.he he.

I reached the office an hour late - which is bleh tapi sabar jer lah. Sabar itu,separuh daripada iman, kaaan?

Owh, moi car is doing fine now. A new batt = a poorer owner (or should I say, the other half of the owner). he he.

Thanks love, I love you. Kiss kiss. :x

Yea, it's time to get me that new ride already. White please. Mariiiiii!!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker