of.annoyingly.random.&.me.

of.annoyingly.random.&.me.


but if you still do, PM me. :P Owh, nevermind the hassle, I kept the headless roach in a jar. It's eerily creepy. Heh.


Roaches aside, lets proceed with another owh so random update.(Yea yea, it's getting lame,but whaddaheck?)

C*** came over to the office on Friday, he was on his way back to Malacca but suddenly decided that he should come over for a quick date. How thoughtful of you darling. Thank God you're working fairly far away, else you hafta drop by each and every single day.Hah! :P

I had an eventful weekend. *grins*

I drove to the office from Kakna's place this morning(& dibekalkan dengan 300g of solid Swiss fatness chocolate goodness). Truthfully, my head is heavy with sleep(I'm getting old, can't seems to stay up late anymore) but I'm glad that you're back Kakna bebeh. Enjoy your joyous work-free period aight? :D

I need to shop. I don't even know what I need to buy but I feel like I have to buy something. How's that going to help me with my mari menabung phase.(Yea, I bought 2 pairs of shoes last week,but that's like..hmpp last week?)

This monthly hormonal imbalance thingy is sorta sucky for the past 2 months. I initially thought that it's the herbal cleanser thing that I'm using that caused all the breakout but weeks after the last usage everything is more or least the same.

The skin on my face is slowly morphing into this scary moon-like texture with ruam-like teeny weeny red bumps on the forehead (okie I'm exaggerating but it's still rather bad nonetheless). Like wallaweh, I thought this pimply look is a thing in the past, like c'mmon, I'm 24+ for God's sake. Could this pimply adolescent look abandon me already? Haih. Perhaps I should cover my face with bedak sejuk or something. God. Help?

Feel like dragging C*** for dinner & a quick groceries shopping tonite. I need some amusement to sweep away the Monday blues.

I'm off now. Have a great week ya all.(Apekah tetiba begitu hip hop?)

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker