of.good.news.&.me.

of.good.news.&.me.



I've been trying to log into the online banking since I got to the office this morning and it has been sorta fruitless until an hour ago.

Well,after countless hours spent I finally get to check the account only to find out that the paycheque is still not in. T__T

Despite the frustration, I consoled myself by helping C*** to clear up his bills and few minutes later the boss came in with a good,okay no,not good but great news. :D

Today is the bonus day.Yey!Patut la the online banking site super slow,ramai orang logged on to check on the bonus rupenye.

It seems like I'll be able to cover up the casualty of my over the top spending routine this month.

Which also mean that I'll be able to save more now since the bank's kind enough to give me a good increment.

Alhamdulillah.

Now I should finally get mum something for her birthday.Yea,still belum beli sebab tatau ape nak beli.My bad.

On a lighter note, I'm going back home tomorrow.

I still have 3 and a half days to be spent before the end of March but the current work attachments are sorta envious of me, so yea, I would just take a day off on Friday and enjoy my long weekend.

I'm off now, hafta get back early for a dinner date with C*** tonite. Wee..

Tata.

p/s::Kakna bebeh, I really really wish that I could just stop growing up until you're back. Balik la cepat.Like now? he he.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker