of.job.&.me.

of.job.&.me.

Someone called me on Tuesday - telling me that I got myself shortlisted for an interview - when I was on my way back home from a dreadful day at work.

*smirks*

Nothing's better than a good news at the end of a crappy day.

Delighted? Sure do.

Surprised? Very - because I actually applied for it without much thought or in other words - saje nak test market.

Well..it's for an IT position in a blardy bank.

Owh,nampaknya impian untuk merompak berkerja di sebuah bank mungkin akan tercapai, boleh la saya menjadi lebih kaya dan meneruskan aktiviti amal(read:shopping) terhadap diri sendiri.

It's gonna be my 3rd interview and a dearest told me that it's going to be kacang putih asam masin(I still wonder how you actually came up with this one darling) since the 3rd of everything supposed to be the pelengkap & afdal one - so I'm counting on it.Owh,Tidak.I'm not supersitious

Till then, wish me luck.

Will ya?

Please?

p/s:It's freaking the hell outta me.*sighs*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker