of.catching-up.&.me.

of.catching-up.&.me.

It has been ages since the last time we chatted,so I was delighted when we managed to catch up with each other yesterday - tho I'm supposed to catch up with my tight deadlines tapi masih sempat lagi berborak, sangat mithali.

Owh,I'm talking bout my pet bro, not an ex or an old flame. Sheesh!Ingat nak ke borak dengan the ex? Kirim salam. Nama dia pon dah pura-pura tak ingat.

Anyway, it's funny about how our topics that used to range from subjects sem ni susah nak mati, lecturer ni memang tak best macam lecturer from hell, makan ape yang best, nanti dah grad nak keje kat mane to I just went for an interview kt yada yada, nak kena bayar balik scholar, keje sekarang tak best, my next career move and relationships.

Owh!Talking bout the relationships,rasa sangat lah grown-up. Ehem!Well...he whined bout how hard it is to meet up with his other half since they are states-apart and whatnot.

Pet bro:"Jumpe once in a blue moon je,kesian kan?"
Me:"Owh,been there done that,biasa la tu."
Pet bro:"How come sis?"
Me:"How come whut?"
Pet bro:"How come jarang jumpe? Bukan ke people in love supposely jumpa like every minute of everyday?"
Me:"I'm too lorat,unpredictable and weird all at the same time,so if tetiap hari jumpa he might as well jadi gila, turn gay and run away with a jambu guy.Sekarang pon dah ada ciri-ciri."
Pet bro:"Owh *speechless* "

Hmmpphh...

Isn't it lucky to have a mon cher who (jokingly) claimed to swing both ways and love to crack a gay joke when we're out on a date?

How err...amusing.Am I lucky or what?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker