of.mission.&.me.

of.mission.&.me.

A surprising call came to me when I was "Bang,Milo ice bungkus satu", yes placing an order for my morning dose of iced Milo walaupon dah pukul 9 suku and I'm supposed to be at my desk and not bersenang-senang at the makan place, the only drink that never fails to remind me of my dearest partner in crime and there she was, right there on the end of the line,showering me with the news of her latest mission. How ironic.

Well darling,as much as I sometimes loath your padi for being so utterly sengal and absurd thus giving you such indescribable agony and neglected wtf feeling - and again, I assure you that I surely know how it feels,I used to ramble bout my endless paranoia remember? The why can't he just spend the teeny weeny 30 secs for me issues? I bet you still do, I rambled a wee bit too much of those stuff for you to actually forget about it that fast. I could be quite a nightmare, I know - but you were there for me,still.

So babe,let's cut the chase and the bunga-bunga so you won't be feeling like throwing up the point is - no matter what you do, I'll always be here for you. If you need an ear(or maybe two),a shoulder or whatnot - I'm just a call/sms/ym/smoke signal/email away, bug me if you must. So don't fret aight? I'll always be your pom-pom girl lah, tho I'm sure you'd rather not see me showing up at your doorstep in a pink cheerleader outfit and a pair of pom-pom dancing to "Hey mickey you're so fine,you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey!" anytime soon or ever. :P Well, loads of love babe and bonne chance. *hugs*

p/s:I'm sentimental,just like that.Tehee..

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker