of.jcard.&.me.

of.jcard.&.me.

It's J-card day at MidV. I was trying to refrain myself from another out of the budget shopping spree, but being in the office - which is only a few steps away from the hustles - is truly not helping. So what a gurl to do. We (colleagues & moi) went for another sinful shopping spree. It took us,ehem..only 3 mins hours. If terkantoi, sememangnye akan selamat di-fired. ha ha. Things that gurls do for a retail therapy.Yer programmer pon suka bershopping,mind you.

After few hours and $$$ poorer, I'm fully contented - for today that is. I take it as a birthday gift for myself,so I'm guilt free. :D

On another note,I'm currently on a mission - house-hunt. Hafta move out from the current place by Nov. Wish me luck,loads please.

Can't wait for the weekend to come. *hint hint*

I'm off. Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker