of.trip.kids.&.me.

of.trip.kids.&.me.

I just got back from my sudden less than 24 hours KL trip. I'm so blardy tired but I can't sleep.

Well,thanks to my uncle & aunt for their hospitality and tres merci to his cute kids for keeping me company when I was at their place - they are simply funny.

Why?

Once upon a time ago (read: 10 hours back),when I was in their dining room, sipping on my cup of tea. Nadia(9 y/o) and Hanna(7 y/o) came over and the little one popped me a question,

Hanna:"Akak dah kawin ke?"
Me:"Hah?Naper? Hanna rase?"
Nadia:"Mesti la belum akak kan?
Me:"Aha"
Hanna:"Naper akak lum kawin?
Me:"Err.."
Nadiah:"Akak lum besar lagi,camne nak kawin."
Me:"Aha,tu la belum besar lagi.Nanti2 la.Maksu pon belum kawin kan?"
Hanna:"Maksu tu bujang"
Nadia:*sengih2*
Me:*raised eyebrow* "Bujang? Maner Hanna tau Maksu bujang?"
Hanna:"Haritu Maksu tulis dalam kertas ada kotak2 (read:some sort of application form I guess),dahtu bujang lah"
Me:"Owh"
Nadia:"Aha bujang senang."
Me:lol.

Kids say the darndest things eh?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker