of.new year.&.me.

of.new year.&.me.

It's new year. 2007(already?).

I hate the idea of new year's resolutions - partly because there's like 0.9 possibility that I won't be able to fulfill them - and yet,I think I need to have one (or two,or three).

I resolve in 2007 to:

o1.To have a better attitude.
Simply back to the basic,a better attitude will determine how far one can go in life.

Not to take anything for granted - attitude.
To be patience(in order to nail a good job) - attitude.
To appreciate - attitude.
To be less whiny and pathetic - attitude.
To be able to trust other people - attitude.
To be opened to changes - attitude.

o2.I promise to not be too promising
Unless I'm dead sure that it can be done.Promises are rather hard to be kept nowadays.Giving out false hope is something that I don't wanna do.(I still have loads of promises to keep,right C**?)

o3.I maintain that I am high maintenance
Thus,I need to get a job ASAP.Owh new car,new lappy,new celly.Tour to Europe. :P

End of new year's resolutions.

2006 has been a year of personal growth for me; in many, many ways,so I (really)hope that 2007 is going to be a kick-a$$ year - full of changes and (preferably good) surprises.

I can't wait! ♥

Tra la la.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another resolutions?
it seems paradoxical that..hihi

...don't get me wrong, it was remind me of another blog..hihi

i've been thinking about resolutions before...[huh]
...my life feels so empty again and again [bored mode]

Julius Seizer said...

Hi,

If you made any new year resolutions then I have some advice on my blog about how to ensure you successfully complete them. Please take a look when you get a moment:

http://www.personalchangeblog.blogspot.com

Thanks - and a happy 2007 to you!

Julius

Anonymous said...

Geez..thanks :D

eXTReMe Tracker