of.anniversaire.&.me.

of.anniversaire.&.me.

Result: Decided not to go. :P Yer,saya sememangnye malas.

Gosh,my 2nd post for today.Multiple posts within a day?.How magical.I haven't done that since dark ages(read: + - 3 years back).

.....................

Joyeux Anniversaire Bloggie

It has been exactly three years since I started to blog.

Loads of things happened within the past 3 years & I'm surely thankful,grateful for all things that had came my way,good or bad.A huge word of thank you,merci, terima kasih to those who made things happened for me. I'm glad, very, for everything & everyone that I hold dearly.

All the things that happened made me think bout what I always have,yet always taken for granted.Certain people are always there all along and it doesn’t take too much to realise that the ones closest to you are those who deserves a better treatment and bigger appreciations.

But typically us,we just love to wait aren't we?

Takpe,esok lah.Relax lah dulu,byk masa lagi.Kalut2 buat ape? Nanti2 la,malas.

We are just so sure that there will be a tomorrow.

So I'm saying it now,

Terima kasih daun keladi for everything. Saya sayang korang semua (notes: tho the level of sayang may vary).hehe.

Sayang lah saya jugak okies?So carikan saya keja boleh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome..muahahahahah...

Anonymous said...

Haha :P

eXTReMe Tracker