.of.job2.&.me.

.of.job2.&.me.

me:I nailed it, I got the job.
couz:Really?Congrats.When are you going to start?
me:Never - coz I hafta say no.
couz:Huh?

Yes,I just said NO to a job offer.Hurrah!

My very 1st job offer from my very 1st interview.Good MNC company.Good pay.Picture perfect until the working hours come along.

As silly as it sounds,giving up on a job just because of the working hours?Try to be me (especially with the overly protective because I'm the only daughter parents,then you'll know.)

There,see?My scattered dream - broken into pieces. *rolleyes*

It feels kinda weird to let go of something that you really wished for - yes,if I'm a huge tall,dark & handsome hunk,I'll surely go for it coz nobody going to worry much bout me then.Too bad I'm not.Sob.

Perhaps I should write an article on How to get and lose a job within a day.

or

Perhaps I need to get a good grip of myself and move on.

Well,more interviews,here I come!

Gosh,I'm jobless again.

Owh la la.

p/s: Would you mind wishing-me-luck/praying for me again?Make it something with good working hours too,will ya?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker